- They are Livestock Law Specialists
- They can conduct case work across county lines
- They collaborate with other states Livestock Investigators
- They partner with county Sheriff Departments on cases
- They provide training for other state law enforcement agencies
If you are missing livestock, it is vitally important to Wyoming's livestock industry to contact one of the Livestock Board criminal investigators, a local brand inspector, the county sheriff, or the Wyoming Livestock Board so a stolen livestock report can be filed and start the statewide and multi-state notification process as soon as possible.