The mission of the Brand Recording unit is to provide an efficient and accurate system of records relating to the recording, sale and transfer of livestock brands.
The mission of Brand Inspection is to verify livestock ownership prior to any change of ownership or movement.
The Animal Health Unit functions to protect the health of Wyoming livestock by focusing on disease prevention, surveillance, control, eradication, and educational outreach activities.
Protect the livestock interests of the State of Wyoming from theft. Act as the investigative arm for Animal Health, Brand Recording and Brand Inspection Units.
- Animal Health is pleased to announce we have implemented a new email subscription service. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
- ATTENTION Poultry Producers: With HPAI (High Path Avian Influenza) affecting several states please be aware and contact the WLSB with any sick or sudden onset of dead poultry or waterfowl. Contact numbers are: 307-777-8270 or 307-777-6440
- * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- State of Wyoming Statutes
- Wyoming Secretary of State - RULES
- Newsletter Archives