The mission of the Brand Recording unit is to provide an efficient and accurate system of records relating to the recording, sale and transfer of livestock brands.
The mission of Brand Inspection is to verify livestock ownership prior to any change of ownership or movement.
The Animal Health Unit functions to protect the health of Wyoming livestock by focusing on disease prevention, surveillance, control, eradication, and educational outreach activities.
Protect the livestock interests of the State of Wyoming from theft. Act as the investigative arm for Animal Health, Brand Recording and Brand Inspection Units.
- EMERGENCY RULES:
- BRAND RECORDING
- Chapter 9: Brand Inspection, Permit and Brand Recording Fees
- Chapter 21: Rules Governing the Recording, Transfer and Renewal of Livestock Brands
- ANIMAL HEALTH
- Chapter 25: Brucellosis Quarantine Mitigation Expense Reimbursement
- For Your Information
- LIVESTOCK AND THE CORONAVIRUS FOOD ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- COVID-19 GUIDANCE FOR LIVESTOCK MARKETS
- Possible Brand Renewal Phone Call Scam
- Hunters to Have Horses Inspected
- * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- State of Wyoming Statutes
- Wyoming Secretary of State - RULES
- Newsletter Archives